[Wine] Need help editing wine.

sonicfan1012 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 11 08:44:06 CST 2010

I need to know how to edit wine so that it uses an application of another name rather than X11. The application of a different name is the same as X11, just a different name. But it's only the application. I have all the X11 files. I just need the name of the APPLICATION that it uses to not be X11 and to be another name.
Please don't think too hard about why I'm using an application with a different name that's the same as X11, you'll probly end up confusin urself :) just tell me how to change it so that wine will use an APPLICATION with a different name than X11.