[Wine] Re: Need help editing wine.

sonicfan1012 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 12 01:52:37 CST 2010

Alrite, i'm sorry for double posting, but I just thought of an easy way to ask my question, and there's no edit button :\

Does anyone know if there is a file in wine that tells wine to look for X11.app, the application X11, and run it? There should be one, considering wine runs the application X11. My question is that I want to know where that file is and how to edit it so that it looks for an application with a different name. and remember that the application with a different name is just a copy of X11 under a different name, so wine should work just fine. I just really need to know where the file that searches for and runs X11.app is, and theoreticaly, wine would work.