[Wine] Re: Install a with program multiple CDs on Wine, with a Mac

KaOSoFt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 12 16:40:06 CST 2010

I've been having the same issue.

Is there a way to suggest this feature officially? I've tried all kind of things with my copy of Adobe Creative Suite, to no avail.

Some people say to just press the eject button, and the disc will come out, which, obviously, doesn't happen, because it says that wineserver is currently using the drive. If I do "wine eject", it will successfully eject the disc, but the installation package won't recognize the second disc once inserted. I've tried all what's been mentioned, and given I only have like two months tinkering with Ubuntu, I can't do MUCH more. I'm starting to be a frustrated newbie.

Anyways, I hope is there a way to officially report/suggest this.

Thanks in advance for your support!