[Wine] Keypress Issues

Sub-Zero5 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 14 17:06:48 CDT 2010

What's Up?

OK, So I'm emulating game maker (Makes games would you believe?) with wine, But there's a problem, Luckly it's easy to explain.

I set my image to move up when the up key is pressed, And when the up key is released, To stop, But after pressing up it moves for a second or so and then stops. I've tried doing it ever way available, But it seems it's not game maker, But wine and the keyboard. Must be seeing the key as being released when it isn't

I've tried this on the laptop and on my virtual machine and this problem doesn't happen on them (other ones do though) So How'd I'd fix this key press issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks Bye!