[Wine] love small tree ,coach handbags

lisactrytoo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 14 21:12:16 CDT 2010

He is a big company CEOs, holding hundreds of thousands of assets and the fate of hundreds of thousands of annual

salary: she had to do in a small supermarket cashier, monthly income, but some one thousand dollars.
Such families, she can do a full-time coach outlet (http://www.coachbagsoutlet.com), but he never asked

her to stay at home, left to her difficult to work hard, even though she earns in comparison with him. Like a

drop in the bucket. She also has its own accounts, in a small book: the transaction-remember the monthly income,

expenditure, savings at the end, but also some of his Xu Tao, such as what money was blind, the future should pay

attention to this month than in the previous how much to spend, and so on. He would patiently listen to her

finish, could not help nodding, sometimes, but also to help her afterwards, she was considered wrong, he

corrected her. If two people considered as results to differ on the count all over again, even toss into the

night. End of each month,
They have this one.

Do not look at her little money, every seasonal uniform, she had to use their own money to buy pieces of good
coach bags (http://www.coachbagsoutlet.com) for him each year, the total added for a large family.

Whenever this time, he, looking gratefully at her, looked at her sense of achievement, full look. His most

clearly in his possession the company's accounts, nor as serious as had to help her afterwards. She credited the

account is too small, catty couple of pounds of pork, a few cents of the chives, or miss.

He shook his head, saying that none of those, then he told me a story a
A child, his father contracted an orchard. I also planted a small backyard fruit trees, carefully Shinong coming

home from school. Father busy tired, but one came back from the orchard, always help me fertilizing, watering,

but also taught me to pruning. Fruit health insects, and he was also anxious than I am, fruit trees hung up the

fruit, he, like me happy, even though he has so much an orchard. I know that my father is not because a
coach handbags (http://www.coachbagsoutlet.com) happy, but because the trees are my people.
He said, then I understand that an orchard and a tree, different people have different meaning, love that people

plant trees, we must love his tree, even an insignificant trees.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3

-15 from us-trade company.