[Wine] How do you manually uninstall a program?

TommyThaGun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 16 11:02:21 CDT 2010

I tried installing the latest version of iTunes (9.0.3), and it gave me the same error that so many others have recieved, that it did not install correctly. Now, I want to install the previous version of it, 9.0.2, because it is reported to work properly.

When I go into Uninstall Wine Software and try to remove all the itunes software, it doesn't remove. When I try to install 9.0.2 over it, it says there is a newer version installed and cancells the install. I tried deleting the iTunes folder from the drive_c/program files and it still gives me the same error.

Is there a way to remove the apps without wiping all of the wine configs and folders out?