[Wine] regression since wine 1.1.36

Emmanuel Anne emmanuel.anne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:49:43 CDT 2010

I hope the place is ok to report something like this... I thought there was
no use to report it because probably a lot of people can reproduce this kind
of problem, but since it's here since 1.1.36...

This is something I can see in "Sins of a solar empire", but it can probably
be seen in many games :
I run the game fullscreen in 1024x768 from a 1680x1050 desktop.
When I leave the game (with the normal quit command), only wine 1.1.35
restores correctly the screen to 1680x1050.
Since wine 1.1.36 the screen remains in 1024x768, which is not very
convenient, so I am sticking with 1.1.35 for now...