[Wine] Wine latest install fail (mac)

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Wed Mar 17 19:34:27 CDT 2010

> well...  ran the first two lines to find out that I don't just have the PPC version.... in fact I have all of them...
>
> Code:
> /Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL:        Mach-O dynamically linked shared library ppc

Please read my entire message, and then read this:

http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/ld.1.html

"The default framework search path is /Library/Frameworks then /System/Library/Frameworks."

The linker is finding the PPC-only version first.  Move that framework out of the way and attempt to compile again.  You've been given everything you need to make this work.