[Wine] Today's Ubuntu update breaks WoW in Wine

Kurtosis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 17 21:26:01 CDT 2010

Several Ubuntu updates were just pushed out, one or two of which were to X.  Now when I try to start Wow in Wine I get the error:

"Failed to find a suitable display device.  Exiting program."

I assume a config file or something got changed and needs editing, but didn't pay very close attention to exactly what the updates were.  Any suggestions how to fix this?

Not sure if this a Linux issue moreso than a Wine one, if the former then let me know and I'll seek answers elsewhere.