[Wine] J Rivers Media Jukebox won't recognize my cd-rom drive

tlcmd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 19 20:23:11 CDT 2010

Assistance, please.
PC; 1.4 MHZ Athlon; 512 RAM; 320 G Hard drive.
Partitioned hard drive equally between Windows XP and Linux Mint 8 Helena

Installed my J Rivers Media Jukebox 8 (already on my Windows XP partition) onto Linux Mint 8 Helena partition using WINE Doors. Program works fine except for this program not recognizing my cd ROM drive or burner.

Rhythmbox, Banshee, and other Linux based music players do recognize them.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Dick