[Wine] Sim Tower

bothan1138 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 24 01:56:43 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get Sim Tower (ya...old game lol) to run in wine. andi t installs more or less untill the end, where it says something about "Unable to start DDE communication with Program Manager" and i can either abort, retry or ignore. retry just goes in a loop, and the others do as they should. When i click ignore a bunch of times, it finally says "installation successful!". However, when I try to run it, I only get a blue screen and a mouse cursor; nothing else. I can alt-tab back to something else that is running.

How do i get it to work?

Thanks!

Wine Version: 1.1.41