[Wine] Re: finding or creating ~/.wine folder (Snow Leopard problem)

hobbsilla wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 28 13:50:41 CDT 2010

Damn it still gave me the same error message. Snow Leopard makes wine so much more complicated.
I used my Macports (the most recent one 1.8.2) in my terminal to install it. I had to do enforce-variants (with +universal at the end) for about 10 or 12 different items individually to finally get the wine-devel to build. Wine is up to date and everything.

If you know how to do a more "proper" Snow Leopard install can I get a link? I've gone to 5 different sites/blog posts attempting to explain it. There is very limited documentation on this from what I can gather.