[Wine] Re: Cannot write to.. Broken pipe..

ragingb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 29 18:41:03 CDT 2010

The Debian folks told me the actual command that didn't work in the first place should be.

Code:

wget -O - http://www.lamaresh.net/apt/key.gpg | apt-key add -

Now the first - just after the parameter -O defines data should be kept in there to be used later on in the second command. The second command starts just after && and then it uses the data from the memory with the same character -

Sounds pretty reasonable and I just checked again and it also says so in the howto. It's just that I haven't seen the - in the first place and nobody else here seen what went wrong. But no shame, we all make this kinda mistakes once in a while..

See ya'll around, keep up the good work!