[Wine] WINE MAC / MAC

Renan Birck renan.dream at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:02:00 CDT 2010

Em 30-03-2010 21:23, doh123 escreveu:

> non-compatibility wasn't there for getting money for an upgrade.

> Through 10.3 there was a classic mode that ran OS9 in a virtual machine
to run OS9 apps,
 > all built in... they finally killed it off since OS9 is long dead.

Also because it will not work in Intel Macs (OS 9 is PowerPC-only) and
was dropped from Leopard (IIRC).

The only choice for the OP is getting SheepShaver (a Mac OS 9 emulator)
to work, but last time I tried to it was a quest which didn't end very well.

--
Renan Birck - Eng. Elétrica	      | "We all know Linux is great.
UFSM - http://renanbirck.blogspot.com |  It does infinite loops in