[Wine] Re: Game Maker and WINE

JamesWhite wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 31 05:24:56 CDT 2010

Hi everyone
 I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game.  Well do not mind but right now I don't have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called Jocuri Sport in the web site http://monstergames.ro/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun.

Thanks