[Wine] Take the survey and wine WINE!

rene.arnold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 31 10:15:08 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I know this forum has little to do with wine as a drink, but nonetheless some of you might be interested in winning a great bottle of wine (red or white your choice). The ones on offer would probably retail around 100 bucks each ( …if you were able to buy them anywhere). All you have to do for that is to take the survey below, which will help me greatly with my PhD thesis that I will complete shortly at the University of Edinburgh.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/winebottles/

You can fill in your details at the end if you want to win!
So, good luck then! And many thanks in advance!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email address is rene.arnold at ed.ac.uk

Thanks again!
René