[Wine] Problem running City Of Villains

megadragon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 31 11:47:41 CDT 2010

The problem is very odd to me as I have no trouble installing or updating the program.
Some toons play fine and others I cant even log in to.
My video card is an Nvidia Gforce 9600 GSO sli 768 meg RAM using the 195.36.15 driver and all settings are set to performance using WINE ver 1.1.41
My mainboard is GIGABYTE MA770T-UD3P W/AMD pehnom II X4 CPU
and 4 Gigs DDR3 1066
The only thing I haven't made any changes to was OPENGL/GLX and the reason is I have no clue what to change or what to change it to