[Wine] Re: compiling wine on ubuntu 9.10 64bit from the repo sources

cyphaw wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 31 11:51:47 CDT 2010

@dimesio: Because I had a lot more problems with sources from the 1.1.39 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/wine/files/) and thought that since the sources from 1.1.31 were from the ubuntu repository, I would have less problems.

If you know how to correctly compile a newer version on karmic 64bit, I'll gladly hear you and try to do it.

@Sven: Your solution doesn't work, I still get the same error. I applied the first patch from the bug report dimesio mentioned and it's currently compiling.
I'll report on the success/failure in some minutes.