[Wine] Stupidly broke wine with winecfg--undisable dll manually?

DOS4dinner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 2 11:53:31 CDT 2010

So I was stupid enough to tell winecfg to disable a system critical dll (Half-asleep, I thought disable meant "disable the over-ride", not disable it from being called...don't really know why it was in the over ride area anyway)

Anywho, I can't run regedit, winecfg, or use any wine program until I somehow undo that dll disabling (the dll in question I believe is comctl32, if I remember right). Is there some way to do it manually by editing some cfg file?

Thanks in advance!