[Wine] Re: Assassin's Creed 2 doesn't work

r2rX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 2 17:26:27 CDT 2010

Sorry for the double post, but I would've edited my previous post had the feature been there. :p

Just to let everyone know, based on the research i've done, it doesn't seem that AC2 is using Securom. It's strictly their Ubisoft Game Launcher.

So the nature of the 'debug' error in WINE is not related to Securom. Also, when the error does pop-up, it refers to the cracked .dll that you replace in the Game Launcher folder.