[Wine] Re: 6 different games share 3 different bugs

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 3 15:08:48 CDT 2010

granamachine wrote:
> You're right, but since I'm the super maintainer of all these games, I can delete the bugs from all versions. So, they will then be orphans, and I can ask to be marked as INVALID or WONTFIX, according to this:
> http://bugs.winehq.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html
>
> I also can ask simply to rename them, but I don't know if it that would work.

I don't know where you got the idea that deleting the bug link means the bug is either invalid or wontfix; the page you linked to says no such thing.  A bug doesn't have to be linked to an AppDB entry to be valid.

If you want to be useful, add comments to both bug reports verifying that they still exist, and attach a console log from current Wine. If you really think they are duplicates, say that in a comment.