[Wine] rFactor dedicated problem

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:10:08 CDT 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:58 PM, JuanPollo <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> RFactor I have installed the game on a Linux distribution (Ubuntu 8.04), and I can open items in perfectly with the executable "Dedicated.exe rFactor. I have no apparent problems, from any machine can access the item that appears in the play list.
> The problem arises when I connect to the game directly via IP address, then the game can not find the game and for him there. Some library problem "Wine? Does anyone know how to solve this?
> Thank you very much.

Your English is confusing.

RFactor is Red Factor I am guessing? Which version of the game, 1, 2,
or Guerrilla?

I think you are saying that the dedicated server works when you try to
connect to it locally (on your network?) but when a friend on another
network (or the internet) connects it does not work.

Do I understand your problem correctly?

If so could you please tell me your wine version, you can do this by
going to a console and typing:

wine --version