[Wine] Rainbow six Raven shield

lefevre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 8 05:39:33 CDT 2010

Hello,

I just install Rainbow Six Raven shield on my ubuntu distro (it is a regularely updated 8.04 LTS) using Wine 1.1.42.
Installation was done without major problem but when I launch it, I only can see the presentation movie. All keyborad keys  doesn't work but when the menu finaly appear (at the end of the movie) I can then move the mouse cursor but in a restricted area. Not in the whole screen surface so some hot links are not activable.
I read this game works with wine and I found a referenced bug which seems to describe at least one part of the issue (#6971)
I only find some Ubi soft patches but they are for UK/US or CA, not for french.
If this is a wine bug, I didn't found any workaround or patch.

Someone could tell me if I'm wrong or what to do

Thx in advance for your help