[Wine] Unable to get Qucke H&B 2009 to access the internet

bobestes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 11 21:08:09 CDT 2010

I just updated my OS to the new PCLinuxOS 2010.  I installed Wine version 1.1.43 from the PCLOS repository, then I installed Quicken H & B 2009.  During the installation process Quicken asked if I wanted to install any updates, to which I answered in the affirmative.  The program seemed to install the updates without any problem, but when it asked me to register, all I got was a blank screen.  At this time, I must log into Windows to do an online update, which is a real pain.  Can any one help me with this problem?

Bob