[Wine] Photoshop dialogs

markosjal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 12 17:22:42 CDT 2010

I tried to run photoshop CS as it comes with WineDoors. It ran once and never ran again. I could never hget it to uninstall either.

SO I reverted back to my old photoshop CS with 100% success, except for a small annoyance. I get save as dialogs that cut off the left side of the dialog and have a lot of blank space on the right. If anyone else knows anything about this issue, it might be helpful to know.

Since it looks like I can not post an image here the secription will have to suffice.