[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on SLED 11

bcbotha wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 13 01:32:20 CDT 2010

> Ever used google to find information?

Yes, hence
> I surely cannot be the only person in the world to have asked this
 due to the lack of info.

As I have said before I log on to the servers with the Novell Client which already mounts the mapped drives to your home directory. My issue is how to run the .exe on the mapped drive with the arguments to load 2 files in a different directory (on the same mapped drive) before executing the .exe.

If my google searching is really that useless then would you please help me find a site that would help me mount a mapped network drive on Novell Netware using SAMBA. The two I have found did not work.

Thanks