[Wine] Re: NWN2 Unable to Detect 3D error.

Brackenn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 13 09:32:46 CDT 2010

To anyone who might be reading their way through this.
Follow andrew's "How I did It " post here.===>http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=8999. It's most of the way down at the bottom of the page. He goes the long way when he's talking about patching, if you use the auto patcher, and right-click outside the text window, like on the weird guys head, it'll pop up a window where you can select 'Dedicated INTERNET Connection' , and then the autopatcher works fine. takes all day, but works fine. The thing that finally broke through the direct x error is this===>$ sh winetricks directx9  it warns you not to use it, but for me it was the only thing to work, that and NVidia Graphics card.