[Wine] Now you can go crazy; Steam and Source natively for Linux

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu May 13 13:55:06 CDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 13:06 -0500, Blackwolf454 wrote:
> eps wrote:
> > On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Blackwolf454
> > <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> >
> > > What I'm starting to see is people see that Linux is being used quite a bit. I think more and more into the future we will have a lot of games coming to Linux. If that happens windows is going to have to find a way to get better and have it a little bit more open then it is now.
> > >

> > I thought this half a decade ago.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
>

> This is different then a half decade ago just because of the internet.

What do you mean? The Internet was alive and well, thank you, in 1994.
That was the year that the first commercial spam was sent by the legal
firm of Siegel & Siegel, advertising Green Card immigration services.
The first widely used web browser, Mosaic, came out in 1993 and the
first version of MSIE in 1995.

It seems to me that you're at least a decade behind the times.

Martin