[Wine] VmWare and Wine

onauc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 13 19:51:29 CDT 2010

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this community and to VmWare and Wine.
Has anybody installed Wine over VmWare and browsed the internet without crashing or freezing or slowing down the computer ?
Let us know your experiences here.

Do you know if your web browser can detect your OS's registration details (who the OS is registered to) ? If so, then this is bad news for us because our browsers can leak our names and OS registration serial numbers to the website trackers of websites we visit and then these websites will be in the position to use pirate copies of the same OS with our registration details and then spam the world blackening our names and getting us in trouble.