[Wine] Disappear icons from launcher, and browser error

HEKTOR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 14 15:20:12 CDT 2010

Hi Guys!
I'm a beginner user of linux (kubuntu) and wine - witch I have little problem. After few days banging my head against the wall and searching this problem on google, I decided to write here.
So... I install wine from my default repository by apt-get install wine, it is ok but I can't browser my C: and run any program, but wine was appear in “kick of application launcher bar”, Then I remove it by, apt-get -remove, and -purge, I also remove rm -r all files associated with wine from my hard drive. Now I download a *.deb package from wine site, and install it by dpkg -install. And I have two problems I can't find bar with wine on my application bar :-(
Here is screen shot, (after my first installation it was here)
[Image: http://www.tibik.nazwa.pl/Grafika/forum/wineProblem/dontHaveInLaucher.png ]
But when I start write in search field: wine, it start appears. Screen shot
[Image: http://www.tibik.nazwa.pl/Grafika/forum/wineProblem/hereItis.png ]
That was first problem, the second problem is, when I on “Browser C:\Drive” I have error :-/
[Image: http://www.tibik.nazwa.pl/Grafika/forum/wineProblem/error.png ]
Now guys I don't know what to do.

p.s
Sorry for my English