[Wine] Re: Disappear icons from launcher, and browser error

HEKTOR wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 15 14:22:06 CDT 2010

Oh now I see... After my first installation I was deleted the menu by menu editor, because after removing wine (apt-get -remove wine) the menu doesn't disappear, by how can I fix this now. I must create it by hand? Or maybe some body with KDE can send me this part of menu.
But let's back to the browser problem, how fix this?
I also add I try install two games (hitman BM, and machinarium) and no one works, every things was hang out just after run it.
Ehh I really want cancel from windows.

Best regards!