[Wine] Bug minimizing Warhammer DoW:Soulstorm in Gnome/Ubuntu 10.04

fdelente wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 17 15:08:30 CDT 2010

Hello.

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature of wine, Gnome, Ubuntu or all of them.

When I start Soulstorm, it is fullscreen, which suits me fine. When I hit Alt+Ctrl+D, the game minimizes, and I go back to the desktop. However, if I want to restore the window of another application (e.g. firefox), the game's window is restored fullscreen too, so I can't access firefox.

Is it normal behavior or a bug? Is there a cure?

Thanks.

--
F. Delente