[Wine] Registry key name for Myst

wino wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 19 22:07:54 CDT 2010

In the (excellent) Wine apps database, at http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=143, the instructions say to create a registry key, HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Wine/AppDefaults/Myst.exe, and under it, to

> create a new String Value and set it to ... "win95" ...

However, it doesn't say what name to give the key. I created one, and called it "win95" for want of a better name, but the Myst app still comes up with a message saying that I'm running Windows NT. Shouldn't the String Value have a particular name, something like 'Windows type'?  Otherwise how does the Wine code know what to retrieve to get the 'win85' value?