[Wine] Autocad-call of duty help

Bert_421 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 21 21:37:38 CDT 2010

Can Autocad be installed in linux or not. I have been trying to use linux however i am a big call of duty gamer and autocad user these two things does not like linux. i have wanting to switch to linux for a while, been playing with is but after a couple of min. i end up going back to windows because of the two items above.
i keep reading that wine is the answer however i suck at linux stuff i have tried to use some poeples advise but i cant get the hang of linux.

1. can call of duty and autocad be installed on linus thru wine ?
2. if so can somebody walk me thru the step (easy steps)

I have ubuntu 10.4 32bit ,intel 6420 2.13ghz ,2gb ram ,250gb hd, nivida 7800 vcard