[Wine] Re: problem when i try to run Borderlands Game

ashl1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 22 05:41:46 CDT 2010

The same problem here. I tried to install by winetricks d3dx9, dotnet20, vcrun2005, vcrun2008 in uninstalled game.
Log of the installation (http://pastebin.com/TZ0e6RSx)
But I dodn't kill vrcrun_x86.exe and dxsetup.exe as guide sais because I didn't see the process vrcrun_x86.exe and dxsetup didn't freeze.[/url]

I saw the process install.exe when in installation window the text was "Installing c++ 2005 redistructable" but didn't be in time to stop it. And I canceled the PhysX uninstallation.
Borderlands installation log (http://pastebin.com/vMw192nw)