[Wine] Multimedia Fusion 2 Hardware Accleration is bugged

Radeg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 23 15:04:25 CDT 2010

Hey guys,
I'm using WINE to run MMF2.

When trying to run MMF2 non HWA, it works fine. Problem is beggining while I try to run HWA. It starts, program has loaded all extensions and started. Now I put new app and enter a frame. Now I can see, that if I click anywhere, or select any object, or create a new one, frame screen shakes strange for half second and returns to original. Sometimes it won't return and I'm having a something like bug area around selected object, I have to leave frame and open it again, then it returns to normal.

Next problem happens when I run application HWA (normal works well). Frame is normal size, but game is squeezed and scrolling is failing, because it scrolls like hot spot would be something else.

Screenshots:

Sometimes frame looks like this:
[Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/2u9pqm9.png ]

Game area is squeezed:
[Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/j80d9f.png ]

Background is set to 640x480, but when I test game it's squeezed:
[Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/6p5kcw.png ]

I report this as a bug and I ask, is there any way to make it working fine? o.o