[Wine] Need help installing wine.

littlboz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 23 21:03:06 CDT 2010

I have been all over the place today, first I installed Wine from this website and I installed it on my Mac OS X by following these directions http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

I then uninstalled wine to get Winebottler. I then realized Winebottler wasen't working for me and I liked the support of regular Wine so I am trying to switch back. I am still following the same directions but when I type in

"sudo port install wine-devel"

I get:
"Warning: No index(es) found! Have you synced your source indexes?
Error: Port wine-devel not found
Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to get complete output."

Also as an aside what is the difference between wine-devel and wine?

Any help wold be much appreciated but please describe steps in very small baby steps, I am new to this.