[Wine] problems running 123di

npl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 24 08:31:00 CDT 2010

Hello, Wine users!

I am having trouble making 123di work under wine. (123di is an interactive "ebook" about photography and a demo version of the software can be downloaded from 123di.com for free) I have tried different versions of wine including 1.2rc1. It crashes on 1.2rc1. On the stable version of wine it doesn't crash but I get a browser window with the message "page not found" whenever I run the software while I am connected to the internet. I get a blank page when I run the software while I am not connected to the internet. Gecko seems to be working well as I can get it to display web pages.

I cannot post the output from the terminal right now because I am using a different computer at the moment but please help me with this one --- I have already paid for the full version!!!
Thanks!