[Wine] Label PC GAME

dj--alex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 24 19:06:10 CDT 2010

I think label PC Game -->  Game running on ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
If i buy game  i must seeing autorun menu and just click install on game and can run it.
I don't interest list of operating system supportet by game
PC = ALL OS , etc - Game Must installs and run properly on Linux, BSD , Solaris...

you think about idea?

I buy disc with Assasin's creed 2 for PC and it not work on MY PC
How to return my money?
maybe writing more and more letters to vendors and authors game can raise compactiblity with Linux?
and if returning disc with words (it s not work on Linux) , i think more people can create binary files for linux and starts using OpenGL (maybe 4)

windows charmed ring must be broken!!

I Never return to windows for one or two products.