[Wine] Re: Need help with Wine and Forex MT4??

SurferMan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 24 21:26:33 CDT 2010

Man I've been trying to figure this out and can't, now I'm regretting getting a Mac :( , nothing makes sense lol. I don't even know where to start. I need someone to lay out exactly what to do like do this, now do that, now dow this. Read the faq etc and still way confused. I can work my way around windows like nothing, but wow this Mac is way more complicated than I thought.

ie: I downloaded the mt4.exe file, now what? Soooo confused on prefixes or what to do, I am just way to use to the easiness of windows.