[Wine] Re: RS232 connection

Giorgio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 26 09:48:41 CDT 2010

Thank you very much for your detailed and complete answer.
I forgot an important detail: the system is dual boot, Windows XP and Mandriva 2010.0. Using Windows on the same pc CNC and software works. So probably RS232 hardware works. Anyway I'll try to get a null modem or a datascope to check.
Waiting for signal check is there any setting I need to have RS232 working ?
Or a software check for RS232 in Wine?
Is there anything like a terminal in Wine ?
Till now I just installed Wine and then the software.