[Wine] Re: frame/graphics lag in microsoft Freelancer

Basinator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 26 16:29:07 CDT 2010

Ty. But unfortunally I can't find ANYTHING with "trace" in the log - I also searched via ctrl + f to be sure.

Here is the logfile:
http://nopaste.info/463c88922d.html

This is from Warcraft III, which works with Wine. It uses openGL.

But one another thing came up to my mind: I installed "Freelancer" first with PlayOnLinux, but later I tried with wineprefixes. So...I guess I shall re-try installing it at normal wine.

However, here is a posting where I failed to follow a step-by-step guide. It isn't really much to read, so you might want to take a look:
http://freelancercommunity.net/viewtopic.php?p=3873#3873

Considering I got errors when I tried to install directx with winetricks it might be related to this problem as well - So I think this might be some useful information.

(Also a hint: I am using a 32-bit system)