[Wine] Re: wine 1.0.1 and latest on same computer

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 26 19:43:23 CDT 2010

littlboz wrote:
> Can I and how should I go about installing wine 1.0.1 and the latest version on the same computer

Unless you have an app that you know for sure needs 1.0.1 because of a regression, there is no point in installing it.

It is not possible to install multiple versions of Wine from distro packages. You can have multiple versions if you build them yourself. It's easiest not to install them--Wine can be run from the build directory.