[Wine] Re: Wonderland Online - game server doesn't work! PLEASE HELP!

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 27 07:50:45 CDT 2010

Timcampi wrote:

> ok, I finally installed Wine 1.1.41 version, but I can't open the game yet, why?? What's the 16bpp issue?

That's the color depth of your screen. You're probably running at 24 bit color, and probably don't want to change your whole desktop to 16 bit. Comments in the AppDB are somewhat contradictory, but at least some of them seem to suggest you can get around this by running the game fullscreen in an emulated virtual desktop. There's a howto in the AppDB; start by following that. http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=18529&iTestingId=52239v