[Wine] Re: Problem Running a game called Gothic

TwiztidJ wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 28 22:39:28 CDT 2010

Cool, thank you for your time, you have been very helpful.

If anyone has more information to add to this, please feel free. Unfortunately, I am trying to get this to run on a laptop so I can't change any hardware but if there is any way at all to work with the intel graphics setup, I would really be grateful to hear the information. I am a going to continue my search to find any information on this matter.

Again, thank you ryan woodsmall for providing me with that information.