[Wine] Re: Moving wine's C: drive to another file system

X-Windows wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 31 13:35:36 CDT 2010

I tried step 3, but it doesn't seem to work. My third primary is now split into 3 logicals; swap, fat32 and ext4 (for wine). When I tried to cut, via file explorer, the directory /home/.wine/drive_c to my ext4 partition "Wine" there was no paste option. I'm sure part of the problem could be by using the file explorer instead of terminal, but I want to check why this is happening before I start seriously screwing things up.