[Wine] Re: Tropico 3 on Mac OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 4 18:24:45 CDT 2010

daiimus wrote:
> For mac emulation in Wine, I  suggest switching to CXZ. It's based on the Crossover Engine used by codeweavers and generally has better results on the mac platform. I personally ported Tropico 3 to mac a few months ago and placed it on Demonoid (so you might wanna look there) and if you wanna check out other ports for games - I'd look into portingteam.com
>
> Good luck!

I don't think illegally hacked software (like CXZ) is a good topic for this forum... if you want Crossover, please pay for it....

is CXZ an illegal hack?  yes because its based off something I personally made in testing out some stuff and never really intended it to be used to get free Crossover... so I stopped, but others took it up and have modified it highly and done all kindsa stuff with it.