[Wine] Re: Proxy/Auth Problem?

benign wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 5 00:50:19 CDT 2010

I installed ie6 and now all of the parsing errors are gone. All DLL overrides are "native,builtin" and I have the following dlls (they were all installed by winetricks):

crypt32
iexplore.exe
itircl
itss
jscript
mlang
mshtml
msimtf
msvcr80
msxml3
msxml4
odbc32
odbccp32
oleaut32
oledb32
secur32
shdoclc
shdocvw
shlwapi
urlmon
winhttp
wininet
rasapi32*

This is all I get now:

fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
fixme:gdiplus:GdipGetFamilyName No support for handling of multiple languages!
fixme:gdiplus:GdipCreateHalftonePalette stub
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW (0x1885c0,0x32eae4,0x32eae0),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub
fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (0xffffffff,0x1f8,0x00000003),stub!
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub

If I set rasapi32 to native only (i copied it from windows) then running the program asks for rasman.dll, so I move that over and then I get this:

err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:gdiplus:GdipGetFamilyName No support for handling of multiple languages!
fixme:gdiplus:GdipCreateHalftonePalette stub
fixme:rtutils:TraceRegisterExW (L"RASAPI32", 0): stub
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub
fixme:rtutils:TraceRegisterExW (L"RASAPI32", 0): stub
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub

The actual program itself gives a connection error that says "object reference not set to instance of an object" now.

also, I noticed that https sites don't work in ie6 which may be related to this.