[Wine] For Sale Apple iPhone 4 HD 32GB Nokia N8HTC EVO HTC Desire

stan434 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 5 23:52:20 CDT 2010

Dear Buyer,

WE ARE KRAMER ELECTRONICS UK® We ship 100% of our orders the same business day.

with the Registered No.04569201. We specialize in a wide range of products such as

laptops, mobile phones, plasma & lcd tv, mp3 & mp4 players, video games console,

digital cameras, dvd players (Etc) at cheap & affordable prices.

We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.

CONDITION:
BRAND NEW WIRELESS STANDARD WITH 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND 6 MONTHS
SELLER GAURRANTY, WITH ORIGINAL MOTHER BOARD, ORIGINAL ENGLISH BRITISH
BATTERY, ALL SOFTWARE AND MANUAL CONTAIN WRITING ARAB AND ENGLISH
LANGUAGES, THE SHIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED FEDEX 24 HOURS OVER NIGHT EXPRESS
TO YOUR DOOR STEP.IF YOU FIND ANY OF THE PHONES NOT IN GOOD CONDITION, IT
SHOULD BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY TO US AND WE WILL BEAR THE RETURN CHARGES AND
REPLACEMENTS CHARGES FOR THE PHONES.

1. SIM FREE
2. NO FREE SAMPLE
3. SHIPMENT: 48 HOURS DROP SHIPMENT TO YOUR DOOR STEP
4. SPECIFICATION: (ARAB/EUROPEANS/US SPECIFICATIONS) GENERAL NETWORK GSM
900/GSM 1800/GSM 1900 PLATFORM – TRI BAND (GSM900 + 1800 + 1900 MHZ.
5. CONDITION: BRAND NEW WIRELESS STANDARD
6. WARRANTY 12 MONTHS

ORDER INFORMATION :
Min Order qty is : 5units , 1 unit as free bonus
Warranty: 1 year
Return policy: 3 months
Special Bonus Offer : Buy 10 units and get 3 free units (Sales Promo)
Shipping Method : FedEx and UPS , Local Logistics * * *FREE
Delivery Time : 2-3days Delivery To Your Door Step.

For more information regarding product and purchasing process send your inquiry

to :
e-MAIL : kramer_electronics at yahoo.com
Online Chat : kramer_electronics at yahoo.com

Why Buy From Us?
90 Days Money Back Gurantee
Lightning Fast Shipping
Full Manufacturer Direct Warranty
Brand new and factory fresh merchandise
Thousands of satisfied customers

CHECK OUT FOR OUR PRODUCT LIST:

T-Mobile Sidekick:
T-Mobile Pulse ---------------$200
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G -----$170
T-Mobile G2 Touch ----------$145
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2008–$120
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009–$130
T-Mobile Sidekick LX — $90
T-Mobile Shadow — $105
T-Mobile G1 — $110
T-Mobile Sidekick 3 — $85
Juicy Couture Sidekick 2 — $75

Apple iPhone:
Apple iPhone 4G - $290
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB- $220
Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB- $200
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB ----- $120
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB ----- $140

BlackBerry:
BlackBerry Torch------------------$240
BlackBerry Bold 9700 2 Onyx --- $220
BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105------$220
BlackBerry Bold 9700 --- $180
BlackBerry Bold 9650 --- $200
BlackBerry Curve 8520---$170
BlackBerry Tour 9630 ---$160
Blackberry Curve 8900 ----$150
BlackBerry Storm2 9520----$185
BlackBerry Storm2 9550-----$185
Blackberry Pearl Flip 8220--------$100
Blackberry Bold 9000 -----------$120
Blackberry Curve 8320 ----------- $105

APPLE iPAD
Apple Tablet iPad 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) .....$500usd
Apple Tablet iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) ....$420usd
Apple Tablet iPad 16GB (Wi-Fi + 3G).....$380usd

HTC:
HTC Aria-------------------$235
HTC Wildfire ------------ $225
HTC EVO 4G ------------ $210
HTC Desire ------------ $200
HTC HD mini ----------- $205
HTC Legend ------------ $200
HTC Google Nexus One $200
HTC Smart ------------ $201
HTC Tattoo ------------ $200
HTC Pure ------------ $200
HTC Snap -------------- $160
HTC Hero ------------- $180

Eten:
Acer Stream -------------$200
Acer Tempo DX900 ----$180
Eten glofiish X610 -----------$130
Eten glofiish V900 --------$230
Eten glofiish X900 ---------$180
Eten glofiish DX900 ------- $160
Eten glofiish M810 ----------$150
Eten glofiish X650 --------- $140
Eten glofiish M800 -------- $150

Nokia:
Nokia X5-01 - $220
Nokia N8 ---- $210
Nokia C6 ---- $220
Nokia C5 ---- $205
Nokia 5330 -- $200
Nokia 5235 ---------- $210
Nokia N97 mini -----$190
Nokia N97 32GB --- $170
Nokia N900 -------$190
Nokia X3 -------- $190
Nokia X6 16GB ---- $180

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8------------------$240
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro -- $220
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini ----- $210
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 ---------- $200
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 --------------- $190
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 ------------- $150
Sony Ericsson Aspen ------ $225
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro -- $210
Sony Ericsson Vivaz -- $200
Sony Ericsson Idou-------$170

Samsung:
Samsung W960 AMOLED 3D - $210
Samsung: S8500 Wave ---$210
Samsung M3710 Corby Beat--$195
Samsung I8000 Omnia II -----------$200
Samsung i8910 Omnia HD ----$150
Samsung i900 Omnia 16GB----- $140
Samsung Omnia 8GB--------$130
Samsung S8000 Jet-------- $170
Samsung T929 Memoir -----$190
Samsung G800----- $150

LG Phones
LG KH5200 Andro-1
LG GS290 Cookie Fresh
LG GW820 eXpo $220
LG GT540 -------- $205
LG GD510 Pop -- $200
LG GW550— $190
LG Incite——$195
LG GD910—–$190
LG KS500—-$190
LG KF900 Prada—–$190

Video Games Console:
Playstation:
Sony PSP Go Game console --- $190
Sony PSP Slim Giga Bundle — $100
Sony Playstation 3 Slim ----$180
Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Motorstorm Pack — $150
Sony Playstation 3 60GB — $140
Sony PlayStation 3 40GB — $120

Microsoft Xbox:
Xbox 360 Arcade Console -- $110
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Console -- $140
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Console -- $160

Nintendo:
Nintendo DS Lite -- $95
Nintendo Wii Console -- $135

 Please review our returns policy for more details below:
Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise

Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without an RMA number will not be

accepted by KRAMER ELECTRONICS UK We assume all responsibility for the package

until it arrives at our office.

 Please include the following information when returning an item:
1) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box).
2) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box).
3) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or

exchange.

 NOTE: These is Not contract, KRAMER ELECTRONIC are the first and only Legit Uk

company selling phones and other electronics World wide AND Our product are brand

new,Never used,comes with there factory sealed accessories all package mainly from

there manufaturer,They comes with 1 year international warranty and 30days return

policy. you can place your order at our Sales Manager

e-MAIL : kramer_electronics at yahoo.com
Online Chat : kramer_electronics at yahoo.com

 Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return

Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).

MOTOR : PEACE BE ONTO YOU

KRAMER ELECTRONICS UK®
licensed number No.< 04569201>
Contact Name: Mr. Carson Kramer
Contact Mail : kramer_electronics at yahoo.com
Nature of business SIC:72600 - Other computer related activities
Registered Office: 131 EDGWARE ROAD, LONDON, , , W2 2AP, UNITED KINGDOM