[Wine] Some problems with wine

justinc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 6 16:30:12 CDT 2010

Just recently installed ubuntu as well as wine.  So I'm a noob at this.  Anyway, whenever I try to browse my "C" drive it gives me "error file not found".  It also gives me the same error whenever I try to open a folder under "places".  The problem goes away if I uninstall wine.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled wine several times only to get the same effect with wine.  I'm guessing it has something to do with my drives in the wine config. but I'm not sure.  My drives look like this in config.  Thanks for your help.